Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that material available on PostMunch.com infringes on your copyright(s) and you wish to have it removed from our website, please inform us by providing a notice containing the information listed below (a “DMCA Notice”). Once we have determined that a DMCA Notice so received is complete and valid, we will remove the material from the Website and make a good faith attempt to contact the user who uploaded or embedded the material by email at: support.postmunch.com
Any DMCA Notice must contain the following information:
- Identification of the content or work that you believe to be infringed.
- Identification of the location of the content or work where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists.
- Information that will allow PostMunch to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement provided under penalty of perjury that all provided information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Any person providing a DMCA Notice that contains false or misrepresentation of information will be liable for damages, including costs and attorney fees, incurred in reliance on that notice, to the full extent provided for under applicable law. These requirements have been put in place in order to allow PostMunch to respond to allegation of infringement to the best of its abilities. You may want to contact an attorney to better understand your full rights and obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws.